RURAL LIFESTYLE ESTATE IN SAFE/SECLUDED VALLEY in Uniondale, Western Cape
Have you always longed to become the proud owner of your own estate in a Safe and Secluded valley. Enjoying a lovely beautiful north facing home. Small scale farming with herbs, lucerne, sheep, hydroponics, tunnel farming, etc...
- Approx. 4 Hectares Lucerne
- Approx. 1 Hectare rosemary herbs
Rest natural fynbos veldt.
River runs through northern side of farm.
WATER SUPPLY AND STORAGE
- Water right from perennial mountain fountain.
- Storage dam in nice location with bird life and karper fishing
- House garden and cottages supply from ample PVC tanks from water right.
- Permanent water in river.
HOME & GARDEN
- A wonderful sunny north facing home.
- All rooms with doors leading to garden for outside living.
- Large main bedroom with fully equipped with en-suite. Bedroom used as meeting place due to owners bad health.
- Spacious living area bright and sunny.
- Another two bedrooms. Full bath room.
- Enclosed garden with swimming pool
ECO TOURISM POTENTIAL
Road side cottage can be used for tourism facing onto a neighbouring game farm.
4 Worker cottages can be renovated into cottages for tourists.
OTHER BUILDINGS & BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
R4,228,000 VAT Excluded
- Huge big shed with workshop adjoining house and has served as convenience for owner due to his health.
- The shed can be used for small industries like manufacturing furniture (Knysna nearby for quality timber) or extracting essential oils from herbs or any other initiatives for small industries.
- 3 Workers houses with Eskom power and water supply.
- 2 School buildings with toilets.
Agent: Bennett van Rensburg
Phone: 044 752 1354
Fax: 044 752 1354
Cell: 084 552 1354
Uniondale, Langkloof, Haarlem, Joubertina
Back Top Enquire